- Installation Attention
- Open the product packing; check for all the accessories according to the accessories list. If
you lack any accessories, please contact your local supplier.
- The cartridge is the main body has been tested and adjusted in the factory, do not remove
it or take it apart.
- Before installing your new mixer, flush through the supply pipes to ensure the removal of
debris to avoid and prevent clogs.
- After installing, check the supply pipes to avoid any leakage.
- Inlet water pressure: 0.05Mpa<inlet water pressure<0.75Mpa (including cold water
Note: We have been enhancing our products quality by constantly improving the design and
performance of our products. We reserve the right to change specifications, product
descriptions, product quality, pricing and application at any time without prior written or
- Turn the left handle counterclockwise to get hot water. Turn the right handle
clockwise to get cold water.
Warranty: This warranty cover faucets only for a one year period. Proof of purchase must
accompany all warranty claims. Warranty will provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back
in good working condition only, excluding labor charges.